Girdling Vessel Acupuncture Points
Girdling Vessel Meridian Points
- GB 26: dai mai / Girdling Vessel
- Function: Regulates the uterus, resolves damp-heat, regulates the Girdling Vessel.
- Indications: Irregular menstruation, amenorrhea, leukorrhea, abdominal pain, hernia, pain in the lumbar and hypochondriac region.
- GB 27: wu shu / Fifth Pivot
- Function: Strengthens the lumbar and boosts the Kidneys, courses the Liver and rectifies Qi, treats vaginal discharge.
- Indications: Leukorrhea, lower abdominal pain, lumbar pain, hernia, constipation.
- GB 28: wei dao / Linking Path
- Function: Courses stagnant Qi, rectifies the intestines, leashes the Girdling Vessel.
- Indications: Leukorrhea, lower abdominal pain, hernia, prolapse of uterus.
The 12 Primary Meridians
The 2 Major Extraordinary Vessels
The 6 Minor Extraordinary Vessels