Skip to content
Yin Linking Vessel Acupuncture Points
Yin Linking Vessel Meridian Acupuncture Points
Yin Linking Vessel Meridian Points
- CV 23: lian quan / Ridge Spring
- Function: Dispels interior wind, promotes speech, clears fire, resolves phlegm, subdues rebellious Qi.
- Indications: Swelling and pain of the subglossal region, salivation with glossoplegia, aphasia with stiffness of tongue by apoplexy, sudden hoarseness of the voice, difficulty swallowing.
- CV 22: tian tu / Celestial Chimney
- Function: Stimulates the descending of Lung Qi, resolves phlegm, clears heat, stops cough, benefits the throat, soothes asthma.
- Indications: Asthma, cough, sore throat, dry throat, hiccups, sudden hoarseness of the voice, difficulty in swallowing, goiter.
- LR 14: qi men / Cycle Gate
- Function: Promotes the smooth flow of Liver Qi, benefits the Stomach, cools blood.
- Indications: Hypochondriac pain, abdominal distension, hiccups, acid regurgitation, mastitis, depression, febrile diseases.
- SP 16: fu ai / Abdominal Lament
- Function: Clears heat and disinhibits damp, frees bowel Qi.
- Indications: Abdominal pain, indigestion, constipation, dysentery.
- SP 15: da heng / Great Horizontal
- Function: Strengthens the Spleen and limbs, resolves damp, regulates Qi, stops pain, promotes the function of the Large Intestine.
- Indications: Abdominal pain and distension, diarrhea, dysentery, constipation.
- SP 13: ju she / Bowel Abode
- Function: Regulates Qi dynamic, soothes the Liver and relieves pain.
- Indications: Lower abdominal pain, hernia.
- KI 9: zhu bin / Guest House
- Function: Calms the mind, tonifies Kidney yin, opens chest, regulates the Yin Linking Vessel.
- Indications: Mental disorders, pain in the foot and lower leg, hernia.
The 12 Primary Meridians
The 2 Major Extraordinary Vessels
The 6 Minor Extraordinary Vessels